Welcome New Patients!
As a New Patient we believe the highest quality dental care begins with a comprehensive examination. We reserve one hour and thirty minutes for this appointment, during which time we will establish the foundation of our collaborative treatment. This appointment is essential in the long term maintenance of your oral health.
What to expect at your first appointment: ⇓
- Introduction to our staff
- Discussion of your feelings and concerns regarding past and future dental care
- Review of your medical history
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal screening
- Temporomandibular joint evaluation
- Occlusal (bite) examination
- All necessary radiographs that would assist in appropriate diagnosis and treatment
- Diagnostic study casts
- Facial and oral digital photographs
- Doctor's consultation with any necessary specialists
- Schedule follow-up consultation (one-hour appointment)
- Call us to schedule an appointment